Industrial goods user.
It is the legal entity qualified by the operational user installed exclusively in one or more free zones, which produces, processes or assembles goods by
processing raw materials and semi-processed products.
Industrial services user.
It is the legal entity qualified by the operational user to develop exclusively in one or more free zones, among others, the following activities:
Logistics, transport, handling, distribution, packing, repacking, packaging, labeling or classification.
- Telecommunication systems, information technology for capturing, processing, storage and transmission of data, and organization, management or operation of databases.
- Scientific and technological research.
- Medical, dental and general health care.
- Repair, cleaning and quality testing of goods.
- Technical support, maintenance and repair of equipment, ships, aircraft and machinery.
- Auditing, management, brokerage, consulting or similar.
Industrial user of Goods and Services.
This qualification is the fusion of Industrial Goods Users and Industrial Service Users.
It is the legal entity qualified by the operational user to develop marketing activities, marketing, storage or preservation of goods in one or several free